Thursday, January 19, 2012

Would someone please stop this crazy train!!

I swear that I just posted a couple days ago. What's that you say, it has been over a week? Argh!! This crazy train of playdates, gymnastics, and sports team drama has kept me running around like a chicken with my head cut off. But that is ok. Rather have it that way than bored to death with nothing to do. Let's see if I can catch up with pics :
Photobucket
This handsome young man had a birthday a while back. We filled his room with blue balloons while he was sleeping. It was a fun surprise for him to wake up to and they have provided plenty of entertainment for the kids. I just can't believe that is he is already 11. He is still the most amazing and complex human being I know. And although he can make my blood boil and his backtalking is like nails on a chalkboard, I just can't imagine what life would be like without him in it. He is my baby and he always will :).

Photobucket
The girls covering him up.

Photobucket
I spy a tiny little girl in those balloons!!

Photobucket
Chase's angry bird cupcakes!! They turned out pretty cute.

Photobucket
The girls started a little gymnastics activity class. This isn't a real gymnastics class but they get to have fun for an hour on all the equipment. It has been a perfect way to see if they are both ready for a real class. The verdict so far: E - just wants to play and really isn't interested in learning to do all the cool stuff. K - had super fun the first day and cried the entire time the next class. She is stubborn like her mother and doesn't like to do what the teacher tells her to. It is quite comical.

Photobucket
We decided to go visit our grandparents on Martin Luther King Jr.'s birthday to remind us that life is all about our family and those wonderful connections that can only be made by grandparents :). I love seeing my girls with my grandma and grandpa.

Photobucket
E filling in grandpa on why he shouldn't be sleeping after lunch.

Photobucket
Kudos to C for taking great initiative to get the table ready for a yummy lunch!!

Photobucket
This is what K does at night when she should be sleeping. I believe she told me it was a "neckace".

Photobucket
I wanted to put K in some pigtails for our trip to the movies. She looked so stinkin' adorable but she was having NO PART OF IT. See stubborn as her mother.
Photobucket

The girls got to go to see Beauty and the Beast in 3D with me and Nanie. They had a grand time!! It was so cute to see E watch the movie through her precious 4 year old eyes.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Here's to hoping that this weekend slows down just a little bit! Prayers are much appreciated as we are now looking for a new baseball team for Mr. C. We are praying for a good team that will be together for a while. Happy Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages