



Look at her face ;)


These two get along better and better with every passing day.
I am also using that long lost teacher inside me to help as well. Focusing on teaching my girls and using my lesson planning skills has kept me busy which allows no space for overwhelming thoughts.



Playmobile equals FANTASTICNESS in our house
I am very proud of myself and I know that I can keep going with this change. My kids teach me more and more everyday of what it means to be a loving person and what it means to have a happy attitude.
Tomorrow is my baby's birthday. He is 11. I can not believe it has been 11 years since his beautiful soul entered my life. Happy Birthday my sweet son. More pics to come of his birthday celebration with us and some of his friends :)
No comments:
Post a Comment