
Getting closer to Thanksgiving this is getting harder to do, which makes me sad but I know I can't just hold her the whole day. Hot chocolate always helps with this unwanted put down.


Here's Ava hoping that Kyndall will drop a piece of popcorn while watching a movie, it doens't happen

If I am not resting with the girls, I am always in the kitchen. This is where the girls always end up:


Playing dogs in their kennels. So funny :)
To help the girls start to understand Thanksgiving plus quench their thirst for learning, I made some cute folders with lots of activities they can do on their own or together.



Plus we did some leaf rubbings to help decorate our table on Thursday!

Turkey day is almost here and I just can't wait. With the families help, we have a delicious menu!
Why hello delicious

Oh hello other delicious

Here was today's masterpiece. Take some of this

Then add some of this

Then you get this

Salted Caramel Bacon Bars......oh my goodness YUMMY!!! They are actually going to work tomorrow with the hubs so that they can go into sugar coma's after lunch.
There will be more to come later this week but first I want to wish all of my friends and family a very Happy Thanksgiving! I am so thankful for each and every one of you. Safe travels and best dishes!!
No comments:
Post a Comment