Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Family Time

I just love when we get to have surprise family nights out! They don't happen very often and when they do we live it up!! This last week we got all dressed up and went out on the town. We went to a new part of town that is quickly becoming "the" place to be. It is a gorgeous place to sit and enjoy the outdoors. I am already trying to figure out how to get down there again! We enjoyed a new place to eat and get fresh food that was good for us.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


While we waited for our food, the girls and I decided to take advantage of some great chairs and beautiful scenery. I have to admit my love of photography is growing more and more every day. I am super excited to be learning more about this hobby over the summer with a good friend of mine!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


After our great dinner, we saw this and knew exactly where we were going next
Photobucket


Cupcake-ary!!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


We had such a great time. It was a great reminder that even when times get hectic and kiddos get a little crazy, we have a great time together. Happy Tuesday to all!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages