Chase's team played their very first game(s) last weekend. Not only was it games, it was their first tourney. They played in the freezing cold drizzle with 20 mph winds and then 70 degree sun the very next day. It was crazy but that didn't stop these boys. The first two games were pretty easy for them. The 3rd game to get into the championship, well that one kicked their tails. They were losing all the way until the last inning and our last at bat. We were down 5 runs and in that inning the boys came back to win it. It was crazy stressful and oh so awesome all at the same time. I am so proud of these boys. The team went on after that game to not only play in the championship game but to take the gold home!! They won and they so deserved it! Here are some pics


This week has been a week of fun with the girls and getting ready for Easter. We have been making more bunnies and decorating more eggs than I have ever seen in my life. I am really hoping that Sunday brings us a nice day for the Easter bunny to hide her eggs for the kids to find.

Pasta made her grand entrance to Ella's classroom for a special visit for bunny week. The kids loved her and I don't know how often I heard "She's HUGE". It was great to get her out and about letting people see how great she really is.

I am looking forward to a great weekend with just us. I sure do miss our families this Easter weekend but I have to admit that a relaxing baseball and Easter Egg hunt filled weekend does sound great. And I get to cook an Easter lunch fit for a king and queen!! There will pics....don't you worry!!
No comments:
Post a Comment