Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Big day for a BIG boy!

Today is my sons 10th birthday! He is in the double digit world now, never to return to the single world again. I think all birthdays are bittersweet around here but his are monumental. He is my first, my baby! He is the one who went through hell with me and the one who kept me sane and on the right track through that horrible time. He is wise beyond his years and more caring than I ever thought he could be. We have grand plans for him tonight, well grand in his eyes. We are off to Chuckie Cheese tonight to play games and eat fattening yummy pizza!!

Then we are coming home for some cake and singing and present opening. This is where we are going next month. He will have so much fun!!

Then we are presenting Mr Chase with his What Jar. This is a great idea I saw on another post. You take a jar and decorate it. Then on little pieces of paper we are all going to write 5 "what we love about Chase" things. This will be great for him to read on those days that he isn't feeling too good.

I am so proud of my little man. Here is a post I wrote about him last year, if you would like to read it.
 I can't believe we are here and I am so excited to see what his future holds. God is so good!! Happy Birthday Bubba!

2 comments:

  1. Happy 10th Birthday to you Chase!!! Looks like good things are coming your way! have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just discovered yout blog through A Perfect Lily! I love reading peoples blogs about thier families. Yours looks great! Happy Belated Birthday to your son, Chase!


    My blog- http://faithfulalwaysblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Pages