1. I am so thankful for my family and friends. You all know who you are and you are the reason I keep going on those days that it is so hard. I am so in love with all of you!! You add more to my life than you will ever know. The calls and emails to say hi or invites over for dinner...are priceless!
2. I am so thankful that we are surrounded by giving and loving people. One of our football teammates has a family emergency that required some attention. Without hesitating, we all jumped in to help provide this single dad with meals and will be building a new wheelchair ramp for his son. I am so thankful that we have found this team. When his injured son's team wouldn't chip in to help, we did without a question! Boy does it feel good! Hopefully some pics will come.
3. I am thankful that I was born creative. I am not sure what I would do with myself if I couldn't do something creative daily. I am thankful that I can make girls even more cute and make their moms proud that my clothes are well made and tastefully cute!
4. I am thankful for lysol and bleach. Yep, you heard me! I am so thankful that I can clean all of our toys to ensure that we all stay healthy before our Thanksgiving trips. Mmmm I can taste the turkey!!
5. Lastly, I am thankful for my kids. Their souls have made me a better human being and a much better momma. Tonight before a dinner with some great friends, we took advantage of the gorgeous weather and nice sunlight to take some pictures. They couldn't have turned out better. I have a feeling our house is slowly going to become a shrine :). Please enjoy









Aren't they just gorgeous kiddos!! Here is my favorite and I have to admit I enhanced the grass a little on this one but it is great!
No comments:
Post a Comment