
Boy was this momma so happy, I believe the store caught my happy boot dance on their cameras! I just love little girls in cowboy boots with little dresses or with shorts, how cute is that. And with fall/winter quickly approaching, they were a must have. Now if you thought I was in love with these pink fabulousnesses (yeah I know not a word), you should have seen Miss Ella. Oh my goodness, you would have thought she had never seen such a spectacular thing such as a boot. She was in LOVE with them. I had to barter with her just to get them out of the store without her wearing them. But as soon as that box hit the kitchen table, lids were flying off, socks were put on, and she was in pink boot heaven! She was so excited and since that day has not taken them off.

Except for nap, in which she neatly placed hers and Kyndall's boots in a neat row right in front of the door. Almost as if she was going to jump out of bed right into the boots.

Adorable! I can't wait to see what outfits we can come up with to match these boots. I am pretty sure Christmas pictures this year will include those fabulous shoes on her and her sister's pretty little feet.

Now if Target could only make a pair for me...oh well a girl can wish right!!
No comments:
Post a Comment